viernes

Fall again

Don't you know that my soul
is made of fine crystal,
that my heart is delicate
and in disregarding those
you can completely smash them?

Don't you Know that my kisses
were not made of lies.
That they waited very long
only looking for the rest
from other lips to feel?

Don't you know that my embrace
wasn't a tasteless gesture,
that it has been one life
wanting for reaching the touch
of other being's arms?

Don't you know that my verses
are the arrows of the present
that only bring the message,
of my battered spirit
when inside there is all pain?

And now that you reign
in the centre of my chest
for God's sake be careful
with my life's flames,

Because if you have rescued me
from the bottom of the abyss
with an only oversight
you can leave me fall again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario